Due to the global health concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus), the CIK-FIA has modified the FIA Karting 2020 sporting calendar accordingly.
- The Competition of Wackersdorf (DEU) counting for the FIA Karting European Championship – OK & Junior initially scheduled for 28th-31st May has been postponed to 10th-13th September*.
- The Competition of Genk (BEL) counting for the FIA Karting European Championship – KZ & KZ2 and for the FIA Karting Academy Trophy initially scheduled for 18th-21st June has been postponed to 3rd-6th September*.
- The FIA Karting World Championship – KZ , the FIA Karting International Super Cup – KZ2, the FIA Karting Academy Trophy and the FIA Karting Historic Super Cup scheduled in Lonato (ITA) for 10th-13th September has been postponed to 1st-4th October*.
- The FIA Karting World Championship – OK & Junior initially scheduled for 29th October-1st November in Birigui (BRA) has been postponed to 5th-8th November 2020 in Portimao (PRT)*.
The closing date for entries has been adjusted accordingly.
* subject to the approval of the FIA